Sunday, May 14, 2006


Happy Mothers Day
I wish all the bloggers I visit as well as those I don't, a very very Happy Mothers Day. I hope that whatever you are doing today it will be with loved ones...and if that is not possible, I hope that you have a lovely peaceful and beautiful day, and that you do something that makes you laugh or, at the very least, smile. I will be spending Mothers Day with my son, Sweetie...a fine darling boy who gives me unconditional love every day of every year since we have been together...And so, to one and all....



In other news:

On Monday, May 15th, I will be getting my new blog design installed by the wonderful Maddie, of
GirlieBits. We have been working on this since about the beginning of March...as with all things in life, there have been delay's because I was ill for a good length of time and then a bit later, Maddie's computer went wonky in the hard drive. But the wait and delay's are over now and this is a very exciting moment for me. I waited a long time to find the right design person for me, and when I found Maddie, I knew she was it! My excitement and my decision was based on a design I saw of hers when Jane, of janelovestarzan, spoke of Maddie on her blog and gave a link to Maddie's design site. Well, I loved what I saw. And, I really love love love what she has done for me and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is incredibly talented and has the patience of a Saint, and cares very much about what she does, all things that mean a great deal to me, too! So, my new Blog Design is on it's way. I'm hoping that as you read this post, (if this is the one that is still up on Monday), my new Blog Design will be there, too! This is a Very Happy Mother's Day, Indeed! Bless You All!







16 Comments:
had this to say:

happy mothers day to you Naomi! i look forward to seeing your new design. i have been thinking and thinking and considering getting a blog designer, but im still just to cheap. Indiana makes my blog fancy enough.

have a wonderful day!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 1:14:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Looking forward to seeing that new blog design. Michele sent me here.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 2:40:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day, darling Naomi.

You light up one's day by merely being here.

I will have to twist my tutor's arm to let me go online on Tuesday, so I can check out the new blog design.

cq

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 3:18:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I can't wait to see it, Naomi! I am sure it will be wonderful. One of these days, I may break down and get someone to design one for me, although I hesitate because I get tired of stuff so quickly.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope that you have a wonderful day as well. Give Sweetie a big hug from me!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 4:45:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I am looking forward to your new design tomorrow.... it is all very exciting

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 5:13:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Have a great day! That "son" of yours better be on his best behavior today! lol.. wow, got my curiosity going! can't wait to see your new look!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 5:16:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day too!

(((Hugs)))

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 6:09:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day! Can't wait to see your design :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 7:34:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Oh Wow, a new blog design!! How cool is that! I'm anxious to see it.

Hope Sweetie is being a Sweetie on this Mother's Day! I'm sure he is.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 9:31:00 AM PDT 

Blogger MaR
had this to say:

Happy mother's day to you,dear. Can't wait to see your new blog design!!!!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 12:34:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Happy Mother's day to you Naomi! I can't wait to see your new digs!

*hugs*

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 3:28:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Thanks for the Mothers Day wishes. I was a bit under the weather unfortunetly but still had a good day all things considered. Looking forward to your new look :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 6:39:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Can't wait to see your new set-up!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 6:50:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I hope you had a marvelous Mother's Day.

I look forward to seeing your new blog design.
Have a wonderful week!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 9:21:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Thank you so much Naomi!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, too!!

I am looking forward to seeing the new blog design!!

And thank you so much for the nice comment about my family!!

Monday, May 15, 2006 at 6:50:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I can't wait to see it. Maddie rocks and I am sure she will do a fabulous design for her! You've seen what she did for me on the dogs' pages!

Monday, May 15, 2006 at 1:48:00 PM PDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Home | Newer›  ‹Older




view my profile
100 things about me

Name: OldOldLady Of The Hills
Location: Los Angeles, California



















Powered by: Blogger
design by: girliebits.