Saturday, December 03, 2005







A

MEME


(Not sure what this drawing has to do with anything but it was on Google Images, under MEME...so, what the...I didn't have anything better....)



I saw this on Tan Lucy Pez, and thought it was a good one! So, here it is I and thank you very much, Tan Lucy…,


WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?

I was writing, painting, and composing and engaged in lots of activities out in the world.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?

Recovering from a very very bad Bronchitis, and beginning my confinement to home due to related health issues.

5 SNACKS YOU ENJOY.

1- Seedless Grapes.
2- A Few Roasted Almonds.
3- Dried Tan Figs.
4- Scharffenberger Bittersweet Chocolate (in my dreams…!)
5- A little bit of Cheese (if it’s in the house)

5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS

Here’s That Rainy Day
Every Time We Say Goodbye
The Party’s Over
In The Wee Small Hours
Silent Night


5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE

Pay off my existing mortgage.
Invest in safe income bearing things.
Give to a lot of charities.
Help all my family and friends who need it.
Have dinners and party’s for small groups of friends where everything is catered, and I would do this at least once a month.


5 BAD HABITS

Eating too much fat & sugar
Watching too much television
Being a perfectionist
Expecting too much from other people
Spending too much time on the computer


5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING

Eating Chocolate
Blogging
Watching television
Spending time with friends
Creating, anything and everything


5 THINGS YOU WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN

High Heals.
Girdles…. (Do they still make girdles?)
A Size 6 Anything!
Slinky Evening Gowns
Silk Stockings


5 FAVORITE TOYS

The Computer
My DVD Player
Any and All Paints Color Pencils Crayons, etc.
My Cat Sweetie… a dear “living” toy
The Digital Camera

That was harder than I thought it was going to be, but I LIKED IT!







27 Comments:
had this to say:

This is a test...
I've turned off word verification...Hope it works now!!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 4:39:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Oh that was fun to read! Wait until I write my blog post about girdles... my mother made us wear them as CHILDREN. Thanks for reminding me. ;)

Here by way of michele today!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 4:40:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Oh thank you!!!!!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 4:40:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Fun Meme. I like that you include the computer as a toy!

Michele sent me

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 4:41:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

I like the living toy - I often think of watching my cats play as being so much more fun than television...

Michele sent me,

Minerva

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 4:56:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Oh yea!! I can comment now! I thought it was my computer.

Great Meme!! My Mother made me wear a girdle, too! Never again.

This is Damn!! LOL

Here via Michele

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 4:57:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

I enjoyed reading this meme. Highly illuminating. Michele once again has wonderful taste for sending me your way.

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 5:02:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

okies, that cartoon is just wrong.

Here from Michele's.

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 5:05:00 PM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Michele sent me but I often visit to read your posts. You are an interesting lady!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 5:26:00 PM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

sorry, I didn't mean to be anonymous....that's what I get for working in the dark!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 5:28:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Neat list - thanks for the insight!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 5:29:00 PM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

I love reading this meme! I've seen it around and always enjoy it. I may just thief it from you :)

Thanks for stopping by my site!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 7:55:00 PM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

The neat thing about memes is that it helps you get to know people better. Thanks for sharing all of that. Those are some awesome songs you know all the words to! :)

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 8:08:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Good meme, OOLOTH! Enjoy getting to know you better.

I have a girdle story; maybe I'll tell it soon. But Good Lord, Panthergirl, my mom didn't make me wear one as a child!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 8:38:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Back again, via Michele, of course.

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 9:18:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Ugh, girdles. Only wore one once. Nevah, evah again, I swore!

And I am glad you recovered from that nasty bout of bronchitis to join us in the blogging world! You are such a joy!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 10:49:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

You write so easily that it makes reading it a breeze. I do almost all the things you like doing & things you'll never do again.
That was enjoyable reading.
I will read Cotswolds 7 probably on Monday or Tuesday, but I did catch a glimpse of that cutie pie bear!!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 11:20:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

its great to learn more about you! we sure like visiting your blog, even my husband (who hates my blogging habit) asks after you fairly regularly !!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 11:54:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

I've seen this meme around too & think its a really nice one. I m ight get round to doing it some time, but then again I might wander off into a rant about something instead:-)

I came all on my own today, although I'm sure Michele will send me back later (LOL)

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 12:42:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

Ohhhh the songs you listed are all SO beautiful!

Great job on this meme.

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 6:03:00 AM PST 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Love choclate. Have Scharffen berger candles--but it's not the same

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 8:29:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

I love this meme! I "borrowed" it...I'm so very unmotivated today. This gave me something to post!! Thank you !! :)

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 3:11:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Those are some great items. We have some of the same toys. I like what you would do with a million dollars. Great blog.

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 4:09:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

Well, we certainly do match on many of those things Naomi, especially from #5 on!

Great Meme! I'll have to try one sometime.

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 6:21:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

I love paints and color pencils too! I'm super excited because my little one is starting to show a huge interest in the arts. I've planned a museum trip for next weekend.

Sunday, December 4, 2005 at 6:25:00 PM PST 

had this to say:

I like that one.....I may steal it :-)

I agree - odd picture!

My advent calendar is still going strong - more on inspiration than planning, though!

cq
NOT here from Michele's! :-)

Monday, December 5, 2005 at 5:35:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

Bronchitis, ick, BTDT many times, I'm afraid. I'd do the same things if I had a million dollars :)

Wendy directed me here.

Friday, January 6, 2006 at 10:55:00 AM PST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Home | Newer›  ‹Older




view my profile
100 things about me

Name: OldOldLady Of The Hills
Location: Los Angeles, California



















Powered by: Blogger
design by: girliebits.