Monday, October 02, 2006
perfect post for september

A Perfect Post

It is time for The Perfect Post Awards for September. And this month I am giving The Perfect Post to Karin over at 'Heartsongs'...(Click on the link over her name to read all the Perfect Post Awards, including Karin's, over at MommaK's....)
The idea here is if you have read something over the month that either inspires you or tickles you or moves you....you can Award the blogger who wrote that post the Perfect Post Award for that month. The pre-requisite for this is that you have recieved this Award yourself at some point and thereafter you may give it out to a fellow blogger that touched you in some way in any given month.

What I love about this is that as this has grown each month, the amount of people recieving these Awards has grown, too. So now, there may be 30 people or more who choose something that has meant something to them and this is a great way of sharing wonderful writing on blogs that you and other people may not be familiar with.

This month I read this truly touching and beautiful post, "When Television Transcends Entertainment" by Karin over at Heartsongs. I found it so deeply meaningful that I wanted all of you to be sure to read it. Karin wrote about the birth of her dear daughter, 'Little Girl' who was a preemie. There were many difficulties with this birth for both baby and mother, and it was touch and go there for a while. What I found so very moving and what brought me to tears was the outpouring of love and gratitude for the miracle of this child in Karin and Mike's life.
This is an incredibly inspiring post and I hope you go on over to Heartsongs and read this wonderful superb piece. And do come back and tell me, if you did and what you thought!
Beautiful Post, Dear Karin.

A Perfect Post








12 Comments:
had this to say:

I cannot get that site to load, Naomi. It starts, then it just sits there.

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 5:31:00 AM PDT 

Blogger dan
had this to say:

I'm almost glad I haven't gotten the award! I'd end up handing them out like candy!

There's so many powerful writers and good people out there! Thanks for sharing.

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 7:38:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Very good post indeed Naomi, very touching as you said. Thanks for the link. She deserves the award for that moving story!

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 9:24:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

The post left me in tears. It was wonderful! An epiphany shared. Excellent choice Naomi.

I love the 1rst of the month. Reading all the awardee's posts. It's like christmas opening one present at a time of beautiful literature.

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 10:05:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I just went to Karin's blog and it's a beautiful and moving post! Sure, she deserves the award!

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 3:06:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Wendy sent me and I'm glad that she did. What a wonderful thing this is. There are so many blogs that have touched me. I Will be adding a plug about this to bloggertalk.net


Rose

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 3:17:00 PM PDT 

Blogger srp
had this to say:

That was a great post.... I stayed and looked around. She seems like a lovely person.

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 11:22:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Came over from Wendy's blog. What a wonderful award....very touching. I don't always find touching things in the blogsphere.

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 11:50:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

A really nice affirmation of the power of gratitude. :)
~S

Tuesday, October 3, 2006 at 12:44:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Excellent choice Naomi! They are a very blessed family! Thanks for sharing that!

Tuesday, October 3, 2006 at 5:11:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

idon't see my comments that were visible yesterday along with your answer asking me to write. I copied the e-mail address you posted and wrote to you, but can't send it as it keeps bouncing back as an unknown address. PLEASE WRITE TO ME AGAIN. LYN

Friday, November 17, 2006 at 8:52:00 AM PST 

had this to say:

LYN: Perhaps you could leave me your email in a comment in case this doesn't work...BUT, here is mine:

myrtillo1984 AT yahoo DOT com

I'm leaving it this way for obvious reasons...!
Hope to hear from you.

Friday, November 17, 2006 at 9:03:00 AM PST 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Home | Newer›  ‹Older




view my profile
100 things about me

Name: OldOldLady Of The Hills
Location: Los Angeles, California



















Powered by: Blogger
design by: girliebits.