Tuesday, July 17, 2007
broderson-part 2

When we left off, (back in 1908, or whenever) I was saying I was going to show you the lovely Pastel that Morris Broderson did of me....There it is, above.

He did this after he finished the oil, as seen in the previous post about this brilliant Artist-Friend. He had seen me in this blouse and asked me to wear this for the pastel. He said he wanted to do my profile....And once gain, I didn't see the rendering what for quite a few weeks....and when I did, there at the top, sketched in, in pencil, were a few views of me....Here below is the detail of that... As I have said before....Morris is not a "portrait painter" per se...to have him paint you, you understand it will be a very personal vision coming from his sensitive sensibilities as an artist....it is not going to be a realistic photographic-type image at all, and that is what makes it so very special....Here below another detail of this beautiful pastel.... Of course, it is not supposed to be seen this way, but this is such a meaningful piece for me that I isolated this just to show the many colors used to get the effect he wanted....the creative process---so mysterious and personal and fantastic....Here below another detail of this pastel....The Blouse, in all it's colorful glory.... I personally love being able to see the subtlties of color use in a closer detailed look, such as these above....One of the things about this pastel, just as was true with the oil, Morris caught the inner feelings at work in me at that time. I remember my fathers wife saw this pastel and said to me..."Oh Naomi, he doesn't know you at all...he made you so sad in this pastel...." And I thought to myself at that time, 'No, you don't know me at all.....!" In fact I think Morris caught more of the sadness I was feeling at that time, in this pastel, than he had even in the oil. My mother had died a year before after a long battle with cancer.

Over the years...these 46 years that I have known Morris , I have collected a lot of his work. And, over these years he has very generously given me many gifts of his work, too, for one reason or another...This is a beautiful rendering of a Magnolia blossom....

Often, Morris writes something on a drawing like this...as he did here....I will show you the detail of that....Because he has been 'profoundly deaf' since birth, his understanding of language, though extrordinary, I think....could be considered odd by some people. And I guess it is, but personally, I find it oddly poetic and it so expresses him, you know.....?And he wrote: "I myself Magnolia and I let my seeds off my hand down into the beautiful and cheerful earth--With Love, Morris..."
And then, his dedication---"For Naomi's Birthday on June 26th..." (actually he was off by one day...my birthday is June 27th....lol) I find his words here so really lovely and so perfect....And I treasure this special color drawing more than I can say. This was 1977, I can hardly believe that....thirty years ago, Good Lord.

And over the years, occassionally someone else will ask him to paint something for me for my Birthday...And if it's a collector who he knows very well, he is okay with that, as long as they don't tell him what to paint.... This particular gift, (as seen above) came from Lee Grant and her husband Joe Feury....For those who might be to young to remember, Lee is one of the great actresses of our time...and she also happens to be a stunning director, too, as well as a fantastic acting teacher...
Her dear husband Joey is a Film Producer....and together their production company was responsible for a huge number of the Lifetime channels "Intimate Portraits"....a series very much like Biography, except most of the women honored in this manner were still alive at the time these were made and appeared in them. When I first saw Lee she was in the original Broadway company of a play called "Detective Story" (1950-51)...later made into a film with Kirk Douglas, in which Lee appeared in the very same part she created on Broadway (this was her first film), and she was nominated for an Academy Award....This was a really spectacular performance and when she left the screen---leaving the Police Station where all the action of the play/film took place, the audience in the movie theatre, applauded. I had never seen that happen before. Later, Lee won an Academy Award for her work as an actress in the film "Shampoo", and she also won an Emmy for the television series "Peyton Place"....true, it was a long time ago, but as Billy Wilder said..."You Are As Good As The Best Thing You Have Ever Done"....More recently she was in "Defending Your Life" and the Henry Jaglom film, "Shopping".

So digressing here for a moment, I first met Lee back when we were doing "Spoon River" on Broadway, (1963)....Joyce Van Patten and Lee were good friends, having been in a play together years before that. Lee came to see "Spoon River" and loved it! We became very great friends and in fact Lee was with me the day I found my house---this house that I have been in for 43 years....Lee & Joey moved to Los Angeles in 1965 and rented a house down in 'The Colony', at Malibu....Here below is a picture of Joey and me sitting at the pool of that house in 'The Colony'... I was the one who introduced them to Morris Broderson's work. They became big fans of his. In fact, I gave Joey a beautiful Broderson drawing called, "After The Crucification" for his 30th Birthday, 'back in the day', which was their very first Broderson. And I believe they own probably 6 or 7 important paintings of Morris' now....So, for my 60th Birthday, which was in 1996, Lee and Joey gave me the beautiful watercolor of that rose that I posted above....And what a lovely lovely gift it was....Here below is a close-up of their words, as written by Morris on the drawing itself.... It is interesting that the watercolor paper has acquired an 'antigue' look...that's because the framed painting hangs about 4 feet above the heating duct in my bedroom next to my bed....It actually has given it a wonderful aged look around the edges of the paper without effecting the actual painting, at all....

And below, a Poloroid photo taken of me and Lee at the home they built on a beautiful bluff in Malibu. I was there celebrating Thanksgiving with them....the year, 1978....One more thing about Lee & Joey before I go back to Morris.....My most favorite picture of me ever ever, was taken by Joey. And...the interesting thing is, the day he took this picture, I was at their rented house in Zuma Beach, with Morris. I had driven Morris out to visit them in Zuma, where we were going to spend the day and evening....We were out in the back/side yard and Joey was taking pictures of us. He took about 8 pictures all together...and I am unable to find the one he took of Morris and me....(drat!)...but here is the one that Joey took of me alone...My Very Favorite, Of All Time....it was August of 1969....Before I leave this Part-2 of Broderson, (well it is really Part 3....the de Mille & Broderson post being the first in this series....) I will show you one more very powerful Broderson painting....Many of you have seen it before because my Amaryllis sat in front of it while I documented it's lovely growth.....This painting seemed a very fitting background for the lovely Amaryllis. Next time I will show you some closer looks at this painting....further detailing this man's great great artistry...for now, I will just say that this is a self portrait, and the signifigence of the boy listening will be revealed....

Note: A word about this post...I am pretty sure I had posted this sometime ago, but somehow it got back into the drafts of posts...and in order to continue on to the next Morris Broderson post, I have had to re-post this....So, for those who have seen it before, I apologize, and for the people who haven't seen it before...well, enjoy, and you might want to refer back to the first two posts about Morris Broderson in my archives.





More To Come......









65 Comments:
had this to say:

Thank you for sharing more of his work Naomi. It is all quite wonderful and that pastel of you is extraordinary - he really did look below the surface, past the everyday fascade to see what you were really feeling. I also love that photograph of you (the one that is your all time favourite), it has a real quality of life to it thta posed photo's sometimes lack and has a wonderful sense of mood to it.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 5:27:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

The stories, the art, the flowers, the view from the balcony, the hills - Naomi, thank you for sharing your unique life and history. You are amazing - I am intrigued by all you have lived and experienced. Oh and friends, the most important of all - you are very special. Hugs.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 5:38:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE "listening" to your stories ... they have that touch to them, that makes the reader hang on to your words ...

blessing to you this day ...

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 5:40:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

It's always a great pleasure to listening your stories, Naomi! Love the Broderson's paintings and your pictures, too!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 1:23:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I love your stories too, Naomi. Broderson is new to me and I like his art very much. Lee Grant has been a favorite actress of mine for years, through her TV work in the 50's and 60's. It is nice to get to know them through you.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 2:32:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I love the painting, it's really pretty.

I'm curious, though, why that picture of you is your favorite of all time.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 2:48:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I just adore reading your blog and your memories...

The Magnolia painting is tunning...and your pictures...Oh my they just talk...

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Maria

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 2:49:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I LOVE that orange rose. My favorite color of rose, with some purple... my favorite color period. Beautiful. :)

~S

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 4:38:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Those are beautiful paintings....how talented your friend is. :)

Kendra

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 7:14:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

This was great Noami!! Such lovely pictures. I do like your bright blouse he chose for you to wear!

Such interesting stories you have to share of your life, and you tell them so well. I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts!

I love that picture (your favorite one) of you too. It is truly a great picture of you!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 7:15:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

It took me a while to get used to my portrait and it not really looking like me in the face...but like you said the artist wasn't a photography type artist and he picked up an nice peaceful aura of me so I have really grown to love it.

I love your pictures...the one of you alone was very very nice..I can see why it would be special to you.

I've enjoyed this part of your life you have shared with us!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8:08:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I'm here from Michele's this time, but you know I come here every day anyway! I have to! If I missed one of your posts, I would feel cheated out of a wonderful segment of life.

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 9:40:00 PM PDT 

Blogger MaR
had this to say:

Your stories are always fascinating and wonderfully illustrated. And you have such a privileged memory, it is absolutely wonderful the way you remember past events with so many details and feelings.
And now I can't wait to find out about the significance of the listening boy...!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 11:00:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I just love reading about all the fascinating people you know, Naomi! I could listen to your stories for HOURS and hours. Keep them coming,

Mike

Michele sent me this time.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 12:28:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Michele sent me back, Naomi. Thanks for your visit and the nice comments. As I look through this post again, I must say I like the pencil studies he did of you, and the rose is exquisite. The photo of you with Lee is wonderful (I wish Lee had not been putting food in her mouth...LOL)

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 3:56:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I remember that last painting! And I am just really sitting back and enjoying SO MUCH all your tales of this wonderful artist and friend! I was trying sO hard to make out what the sign language says above the pastel of you ... I couldn't for the life of me though ... it's just not showing up clear enough even when I enlarge it. What does it say?

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 5:35:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

The poem reminds me of e. e. cummings.
Love that!

I remember seeing Lee Grant on "Shampoo", when they showed it on tv, and didn't I see her in some tv work, in the 70's?
I was a little girl, then, but I remember her face, her voice, and her neat hair....

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 5:46:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

The photo Joey took of you shows you in a different way than any of the other photos you've ever shown of yourself here. I can see why you like it so much.

Broderson is a dear.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 6:22:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

As always, an interesting story. Morris' work is very interesting. I like it.

My nine assignments are done for tomorrow morning's class (the last class ... yay!) so I'm baaaaaaaack! Did you miss me :)

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 11:59:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I absolutely love that portrait of you. I am in awe of his work, and am so thrilled you are sharing it. The amaryllis one is beautiful as well.....i think i'm still partial to the sign language in the Christ picture, though.....

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 12:48:00 PM PDT 

Blogger JR
had this to say:

I really am a Voyeur when it comes to your blog. I love this peak into your past, into artists' lives and I wish I had some artistic talent to paint or draw. It's all so beautiful. My first thought when I saw the pastel of you was that you looked very sad and tired. As for the photo of you, all I can say, is movie star looks. There's so much character and interesting aspects to your face, even when you're not looking at the camera. Thanks for sharing.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 1:10:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

you are simply an amazing story teller

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 1:53:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Oh my. Such beautiful artwork. Thank you.

Here via Michele today.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 3:21:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

These paintings are fascinating. I can understand why you treasure them so on many levels.

I'm so pleased to read of Lee Grant. She is an actress whose work over the years I have previously mentioned here that I have greatly appreciated. She is one, who when I see credits listing her name, lets me know I can generally anticipate a good performance whenever she is in the scene.

Thank you for your generous sharing here, and the link you provided me which I have followed and now appears in my blog post.

We've received much needed rain today at my house. Isn't it wonderful! I'll bet your cactus and flowers are drinking it all in. ;-)

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 4:58:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

After viewing the latest lovely Broderson art. I went back to look at all the others again and was able to see much more of the very delicate sensitivity they reflect.

I loved the favorite photo of you and saved it for my pictures album.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 8:21:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

I was hoping you'd mention what he'd written at the top of your portrait. That's a beautiful portrait, I like the 3 views of you in pencil.

He seemed like such a unique man. Just the fact that he remembered what he wanted you to wear & was able to "bring to life" the sadness you were living. (I hope that makes sense to you)

The picture of you & Joey, is that a pencil drawing? It looks so much like a drawing. (oh, I know you don't answer these questions via your blog..if you want to answer these thru emails I'd appreciate it)

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 9:59:00 PM PDT 

Blogger jac
had this to say:

oh naomi! i am so glad that you share your memories with those of us in the blog-world. you've certainly enriched my life with your photos--both visual and verbal. i absolutely love morris broderson's work. i remember your post with the beautiful amaryllis in front of his self-portrait. i must say, i love his use of color and texture. beautiful!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 2:17:00 AM PDT 

Blogger jac
had this to say:

oops I meant to tell you that I arrived via michele's this early morning! thank you again for sharing!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 2:18:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I love these paintings, they are quite, quite amazing.....

That rose from Lee and Joey is incredible.....

Somehow, I knew before I saw it that your favourite photo of yourself would be a more pensive 'alone' one - and it's very thought provoking.

Sorry I haven't been around, this week has been difficult due to working full-time with insomnia...

But I'll pop back later tonight while I'm babysitting.

cq
Michele sent me to say 'goodnight' darling [blows kiss]

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 3:52:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

As always, a fascinating post. I completely agree with you about the way that the pastels work so well with you and that pretty blouse.

And the stories associated with the Broderson pictures are very interesting. I'm already guessing what you may say about the next one!

rashbre

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 3:54:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Those are fabulous pastel paintings. I wish I had the talent. Alas, I am an OK stick figure artist. :) I love the pictures of you Naomi. BTW, I was able to take a picture of our friend this week. :)

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 6:35:00 AM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

What a great post, Naomi. So informative and the paintings are superb. What a gifted artist he is!
BUT....I'm SO jealous of you...lol I have adored Lee Grant since those Peyton Place days. I think that's when I first discovered her. She's so attractive and I loved her style of acting. I missed her when she dropped out of the acting scene for her directing. So I really enjoyed hearing about Lee Grant here. And I love the photo of the two of you! Thanks for sharing all of this.

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 11:14:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Back via Michele to say; I love the pencil sketches on your portrait :-)

What do the signs say at the top?

Wonderful :-D

cq

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 12:19:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

That last self-portrait is stunning - and I agree, the words on the magnolia painting are beautifully poetic. Here from Michele's today.

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 1:55:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

You manage to bring as much artistry to your images of the artists as the art works themselves. You are a gifted storyteller, Naomi. I can never get enough of your work.

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 2:55:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Wow, I remember Lee Grant! I haven't heard her name in.. err, a long time!

Ilove the rose drawing!! wonderful, wonderful!!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 4:24:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Broderson's self portrait is electrifying, Naomi. The way he paints his eyes is intense. The linear aspect of the brush stroke across the lower section of the painting really accents the rest of the painting.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 1:52:00 AM PDT 

Blogger Pat
had this to say:

You are truly beautiful Naomi.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 3:44:00 AM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

I was entralled from beginning to end with this post. Something about the art and his words and yours and photos made the reading journey so rich that I felt transported. I love the words Broderson wrote. It made me want to hear more and wonder about does a deaf person sees and feels language. I adore the aura around the first pastel and, like you, the subtley of colors.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 7:33:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I love his artwork, it's so intersting.

Love the picture of you and Lee, where she's popping something in her mouth. Quite candid, but she's still cute!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 4:25:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I very much enjoyed seeing this post again and to admire his wobderful art. The thing I admire most tghough is the way he painted asn saw the real you. So many people miss that. I guess we are all so busy most people don't really look past the daily facade that people wear. To be able to see it and then capture in art is a rare talebt indeed!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 2:07:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Wow! I'm doing my regular visit down the comment lines thing (Michele didn't send me, but she certainly directed me this way) and started reading this post: I thought I'd comment on how interesting it was to see the details in the painting, on how you manage so well to show what the artist has done, and almost, how he felt about the colours in your blouse --- and then the post takes a left turn at the first star and heads straight off to morning! What an incredible post!

N.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 5:01:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Hi Naomi! Thank you for sharing your life story...through art and friends. Cheerio.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 6:07:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I enjoyed this re-post, Naomi. My favorite is the peach-colored rose. And my favorite photo is the the one of you and Lee where she is eating.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 7:33:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

ah yes, I remember this post!.. but it's good you reposted it before going on! This way my poor memory is revived and ready! lol..

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 7:37:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I remember this... but I also enjoyed reading it again. Refreshers are always good. :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 7:41:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I had not seen this post before so I was thrilled to see it now. I love your stories, how people figure in your life etc. These paintings are fabulous but I have to say the last one KNOCKED ME OUT! It has great power to it! I just have no words. I look forward to hearing more about Broderson.
I am a fan of Lee Grant, she has this uniqueness to her that is unrivaled. The photo her husband took of you looks to carry a lot of emotion in it.
Thank you for sharing so much of yourself, your life and your friends....it's always a joy.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 10:17:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

It's not only the pictures that bring me back, your stories are amazing.

The picture of you and Lee is my favorite.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 4:38:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I do recall this post Naomi, but I sure enjoyed reading it again and seeing the wonderful pictures! I can see why you like that picture of yourself that Joey took. It is a good one!

I'll be looking forward to the next part about this man and his fascinating work!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 4:57:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I am simply overwhelmed Naomi and you are a classic beautiful lady :D

The painting of you, what were you thinking? You looked so intringed and concentrating on something and I found this so interesting.

What a lovely post to cherish and to love your friends, thank you I've enjoyed this very much.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 5:28:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I remember this posting. It was just as interesting the second time around :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 6:25:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

You have lived -- and still do -- an amazing and facinating life, Naomi. So may interesting people who you have created and maintained long term loyal friendships with, such interesting art, and such a beautiful eye for capturing the life and lives around you, be it in your garden or your home, or with the people you cherish.

Hope you are having an excellent and healthy week !

Sincerely,
Loving Annie

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 7:53:00 PM PDT 

Blogger Bob
had this to say:

Wonderful story. Those must have really been wonderful times for you. What a contrast to today's "Hollywood" stories as brought to us on television's Access Hollywood, Inside Story or Entertainment Tonight.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 2:49:00 AM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

Hi Naomi,

I am just learning about the art that is in my hand, so this pastel is really exciting for me. There is so much spirit in it. The technique is almost secondary.

The self portrait is just stunning -- a very pleasing composition and an arresting style.

I can see why you like that photo of yourself. In all the other photos I've seen of you it is the charismatic connection with Other that stands out. In this black and white photo it is your connection with Self that reigns.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 5:55:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I remembered this post, but I re-read it any way.
I remember the photo Joey took of you. It is a wonderful picture, but you KNOW the one I LOVE of you is the one I said reminded me of classic hollywood. I think you said your brother took it of you while you were on a boat, if I recall.
Morris Broderson obviously does more than just paint what we see on the outside of a person or thing. He looks beyond into the soul of the person or the meaning or feeling that exists around whatever he is painting. Some painters capture subjects perfectly like a photograph. Broderson's work is more emotional than that, and I can see why his works are so special to you. There's a personal connection.
It also doesn't hurt that he's a talented artist on top of it all. He's got the detailed ability of a fine artist coupled with the emotional element.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 9:06:00 AM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

What beautiful art! They're truly gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your friend's art with us.
Here from Micheles today.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 10:24:00 AM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

A true artist. He sees your love of flowers...even on your blouse. Is this a repost with some new added details. I seem to remember so much of it.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 2:18:00 PM PDT 

Blogger J C
had this to say:

Wonderful, Naomi. The photos, the flowers, the paintings, the stories. Such a joy to come to your blog! xoxoxo

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 4:10:00 PM PDT 

Blogger TLP
had this to say:

You have led, and are leading, a fabulous LIFE!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 8:16:00 PM PDT 

Blogger Pat
had this to say:

Just a very quick visit - back to read later, I want to get your URL to put you on my side bar. My friend Tom is coming to help me. I'm hopeless at links.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 11:18:00 PM PDT 

Blogger Pat
had this to say:

Thank you Naomi for the URL. So glad I came back to read this lovely post. The photograph is stunning and looks like it has been taken from some great drama. Also I love the delicate way the artist had done your neck in his sketches. Besutiful. I'm away this week-end. Have a good one!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 1:40:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Interesting artist with your story of how his, your life and friends intertwine. Think I've mentioned before, how much I always appreciated Lee Grant's work as did my husband.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 2:21:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I loved every word of this story. Thank you for all of the details, photographs and back-story -- I love back-story....

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 6:28:00 PM PDT 

Anonymous Anonymous
had this to say:

A wonderful story teller you are and so blessed to have all these nice links to your past. The paintings are incredible and I did love the way he captured your lovely blouse in that one painting. As always you are the extraordinary blogger!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 6:06:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

Hi Naomi!

I always enjoy your artful posts.

I've been smearing fluoricil on my face all summer. Not very fun, nor pretty.

cheers neighbor,

Shane

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 3:08:00 PM PDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Home | Newer›  ‹Older




view my profile
100 things about me

Name: OldOldLady Of The Hills
Location: Los Angeles, California



















Powered by: Blogger
design by: girliebits.