Friday, September 29, 2006
party time at craziequeens!

There is a party over at our own Craziequeen's....it is in honor of lots of Blogiversary's, and a couple of Birthday's too...there is the wonderful Queen, herself, Celebrating her Annivsary...and WendyWings who just had a Birthday and a Blogiversary....and our own Mar, who also had an Blogiversary and dear Fizzy who just had a Birthday.......well, you get the idea! There will be lots of good things to eat and drink and much fun and frivolity! It is TODAY, Friday, September 29th, at 10pm, BST...(2pm Los Angeles time)....and I am supplying the Ice Cream....Besides these scrumptious Ice Cream Cones, it will be available in many forms...like this cake, below! Or it might look like this..... Or...even like this.....yum yum yum! And it also may appear like this...And I know we can count on the Queen to have plenty of this, below... A good time will definitely be had, by all! So put on your best Bibb & Tucker, and join the 'Virtual Party' at the great and grand Craziequeen's Palace....And just a reminder, it begins at 10pm BST and that translates to 2pm Los Angeles time....(the rest you will have to figure out the times where you live....)

I look forward to seeing all of you there....

I LOVE A PARTY.....oh, yes I do!







Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

13 Comments:
had this to say:

And here I thought that today was going to be boring! All that cake and chocolate and ice cream. My day just improved big time :)

I'm so there, in spirit if nothing else. :)

Congradulations btw :)

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 6:17:00 AM PDT 

Blogger srp
had this to say:

And you have successfully made all of us want to rush out and get some ice cream, cake and sprinkles..... although I personally think the gelato in Florence is so far superior than anything we have here.... sigh.

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 9:09:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

I am bringing some Fizz!!

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 9:59:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

the party starts in 25 minutes... i better get dressed! see ya there!

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 1:40:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

you are so funny.. I am surprised that you don't have a "real party" once a month at your home! lol.. you are a party girl at heart!!

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 2:53:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Wow this is fun! I'll pay her a visit then. Anyway, hope you have a nice and a beautiful weekend there Naomi!

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 3:14:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I love that photo of the pink ice cream in the frozen bowl with pansies. So pretty! Have a good party!

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 4:27:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

Naomi, thank you for the lovely comments. I am an organized person, and maybe that is why I have time for nearly everything I attempt. I will say that blogging is taking way too much time, though. It takes me 3 hours to go through the list of blogs I try to read everyday, but lately, I have to skip a few. I really nejoy it though, so I usually sacrifice sleep - and blog anyway...LOL

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 5:49:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

mmmm.. icecream... love it!

here via Michele's :)

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 8:38:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I'll take the sunday! It's been 30 years or more since I've had one...Sundays and confession in Church have gone the way of the platypus for me.

Come on over and meet Ruby Altizer Roberts when you get a chance. She was once a poet laureate of Virginia who I got to meet before she died. She grew up in the roaring 20s and was into metaphyscis.

I'll check out the party.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 6:58:00 AM PDT 

had this to say:

DANG! I missed it! &$#&@*!! Is all the ice cream melted now? (pout)*sigh* I mean to BE there!

Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 4:42:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

I missed my own blogiversary actually. Life just worked out that way....other priorities made me not notice. :-(

I thought I would give myself a celebration but here it is going on 3 months later & I still haven't.

I know how I wanted to celebrate....just haven't had the time.

I came to visit again from Wendy's blog. :-)

Sunday, October 1, 2006 at 2:52:00 PM PDT 

had this to say:

All those photos are making me hungry. Thank you for dropping by my blog. You'll see I'm back at yours to take a look at some of your older posts. :)

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 5:40:00 PM PDT 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

Home | Newer›  ‹Older




view my profile
100 things about me

Name: OldOldLady Of The Hills
Location: Los Angeles, California



















Powered by: Blogger
design by: girliebits.